Here are the photos from Sunday at The Old Mill. To see Saturday's, click here.
| free range eggs from all kinds of hens. the yolks are all different shades of yellow and the eggshell colors vary as much. |
| Noah's new thing is putting on big shoes :) |
![]() |
| The "Interesting Table", Day 2 - AM |
| Daddy lashes the floats together with duct tape. |
| porch sittin |
| saw a few too many of these for comfort (in the water) on Sunday. |
| three donkeys - one of them a baby!!! weeeeeee! |
| oh the cuteness. |
| Shiloh gets a ride. |
| Abbie fills up water guns. |
| Laura and James |
| "Interesting Table" Day 2 - PM |
The end. Amen.


Love all your photos! I want to spend a whole summer vaca with you guys! I'm listening to James' music while I do my bloggy business and I love it! He looks a little like Devendra Banhart to me also
ReplyDelete