Friday, February 3, 2012

friday faves and a flashback

Uggggggh...I am so bad about these posts. Why did I even start this? I seriously need to be better at bookmarking links throughout the week. I don't really look at many other websites except blogger, twitter, etsy, facebook and well, that's it. And other people's blogs. Pfft.

So here is yet another attempt at a list of links I remember I've visited this week that I liked... *thinking...thinking*... ah yes! here they are:


new favorite, beautiful blog
I know these may be getting old for some of you, but we had a little chuckle... sounds all too familiar round here.
more Ron Paul lovin'
Professional and local rock climber Kate Reese-McGinnis talks about work/life balance in this great short by (also local and professional) photographer Andrew Kornylak. She also blogs here.

....and a flashback from May 2010 when we visited Warren Wilson in Swannanoa, NC, for my cousin's graduation, and a few other cute pics of Shiloh:

totally random, this is the hallway of a building we used the bathroom in while we were on the Inman Park tour of homes in 2010... just liked the light.



yes, she is kissing it.


some of my herb garden

rhodies in the front yard


Warren Wilson








SWINE

and the swine babies



my Grandmama Nellie
Hope you enjoyed... :)

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)