The long and short of it is... no new breakouts, existing breakouts are healing well... totally improved texture, smoother, softer skin, less redness and blotchiness... this is only day 3. Hopeful...
I was going to recommend coconut oil as well! I highly recommend it! I wash my face using zum soaps or a coconut oil based one and then rub coconut oil in my face.
I honestly am shocked. If the boo boos on the left side would heal up I would basically have clear skin and I have been dealing with non-stop breakouts for months now. I even moisturized with the same thing I used to clean my face this morning and just now after "washing"... my cheeks are rosy and my skin just looks sooo much better. I even started to breakout and it stopped right away. Pretty exciting. Time will tell though. Bekah - I researched coconut oil and I have some, thinking I would do that instead but everything I read said EVOO, so I may stick with that to see what kind of progress I make in the next couple weeks.
This is great! I have done something similar with coconut oil and it makes a huge difference. Loving the progress pics!
ReplyDeleteI was going to recommend coconut oil as well! I highly recommend it! I wash my face using zum soaps or a coconut oil based one and then rub coconut oil in my face.
ReplyDeleteThe improvements you are seeing in such a short amount of time are amazing!
ReplyDeleteoh and just to add another one, I have a face wash with coconut and it is amazing, even if just for the smell!
I honestly am shocked. If the boo boos on the left side would heal up I would basically have clear skin and I have been dealing with non-stop breakouts for months now. I even moisturized with the same thing I used to clean my face this morning and just now after "washing"... my cheeks are rosy and my skin just looks sooo much better. I even started to breakout and it stopped right away. Pretty exciting. Time will tell though.
ReplyDeleteBekah - I researched coconut oil and I have some, thinking I would do that instead but everything I read said EVOO, so I may stick with that to see what kind of progress I make in the next couple weeks.