Monday, October 31, 2011

busy.

Seem treacherous?
Yeah. this is about how my day has been going...

Today is crazy. Taking a moment to connect with you all. I don't have any fancy photos to share, or much more than this. Trying so much to juggle everything else I have on my plate.

Dealing with our house stuff - this weekend I think we decided that we are going to do a deed in lieu of foreclosure, which gives us more control over the situation (or seems to) and timing of when we move out... We spent all weekend helping my mother in law get some things moved into her new, amazing home. We will eventually be living in her old condo to get on our feet, but there is a lot of work to be done before then. At least we'll have a timeline that we can work with if we do a deed in lieu, among other benefits from it (psychological, primarily)... Gotta write a hardship letter. Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork.

Dealing with dang Cook County, Illinois on family business - they are slightly inept. Excuse me for saying so.

It's Halloween. Gotta make dinner. Gotta get the kids stuff ready to go to my mother in law's house... haven't done that yet. Chasing baby turned toddler who is still falling AND climbing all over the place.

See what I mean?

Got three packages to ship and my oldest son to pick up early from school.

Have I mentioned my sink is full of dishes and dishwasher needs to be unloaded and five loads of laundry folded and all kids of other crap?

One of those days where I don't seem to be able to keep my head above water. I've done so much but apparently nothing at all.

...more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)