Hey y'all! PLEASE excuse the horrendous crappy phone pics... and yes I felt as horrible as I look... ha!
I'm still here.... in the middle of a maddening move... trying to get unpacked... everything is in upheaval...
Missing sharing with y'all... much love and thanks for all of your support - can't wait to share photos and love with you all - God has been so good and I am SO anxious for this all to be over.
We love our place and are nesting away.
Big hugs and love and peace... hope your Christmas was restful and you have great plans for NYE. We're having a party here - yay!
More soon... promise.
Love Brooke





Stopping by from Violet Bella today and just wanted to say that your story had me in tears. I read the post about finances being rough and the surprise check from a friend--and wow. All I can say is that it makes me LOVE Jesus because He is true to His character and He takes care of His children. You are blessed! I love your page here =)
ReplyDelete