Monday, March 5, 2012

right now...

...woke up this morning after a rough night of minimal sleep with one coughing little girl and one little baby boy who probably couldn't find his paci, and decided to holler from his bed till I came and got him, snuggled him, gave him some kefir and rocked him back to sleep (God I love that baby sooo much)... needless to say, everyone was tired, so when I got back from taking Dakota to school at 7:30AM, and a very rare thing occurred - I had some quiet time all to myself... even made the coffee (hubs usually does that - he's a pro, and addicted).

Today will be busy. I organized a Ron Paul sign wave up in Woodstock today at 4PM and once I pick Dakota up from school we're heading up there to meet some friends and other supporters to show Dr. Paul some love before the primary tomorrow. So far Jason and Noah are still sleeping... and Shiloh is up and watching her Strawberry Shortcake movie she got from Grandma yesterday... so this is my "right now":



quiet house...

sun on my plants

yellow irises, kale, rosemary, collards, black eyed susans... all happy in the sun


Shelby peeks her head out to see what I'm doing...

and Shiloh makes her entrance.
Happy Monday!

Love Brooke

2 comments:

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)