Monday, November 7, 2011

real quick...

playing around with some new settings on my camera - trying to eliminate the blur and get sharper no-flash pictures. I am photography retarded, what can I say.

Soooooooo much to catch y'all up on... insane and fun and eventful this weekend has been... I will post later but I have basically been away from home all weekend. Now my house needs attention and if I put it off anymore it wouldn't be right. I must buckle down and get it done. The amount of laundry I have to fold is unreal.

  • Can't wait to share my fun girls night slumber party in the mountains on Friday night... post coming later...
  • Saturday I took my oldest to the airport to go to Puerto Rico with his Dad for two weeks (his Dad's family is Puerto Rican straight up)... missing him but I know this will be so good for him... 
  • Spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday all day working on the place we're going to move into after we move out of our house... 
  • Saturday got a letter from the attorney assigned to our loan... apparently they went ahead and scheduled an auction date on our house - gotta call them today and work through some stuff since we kinda just want to give the house back instead of go through foreclosure - got that on my plate today.
  • Some really unbelievably exciting news about a business deal Jason has been involved with that may absolutely change our lives... more on that later - 
  • Everything in our life right now seems to be reaching a climax. We are not afraid, just ready for breakthrough. Coupled with the bad is the oh so good, so we're doing okay. Even with ZERO dollars right now! We just pray a lot.
More later friends - thanks for being patient with me this weekend. I promise I will post up later. Love y'all and so glad to have your love, support and kindness surrounding me. This blog is more than I ever thought it could be and I am thankful for you all. 

Much love,

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I smiled when I saw the words "Puerto Rico." :) I live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Betsy! Where in PR? My son's dad's family is in Ponce.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)