That is hilarious! What kind of imaginary food do you think she was eating?
I love it. I love the fake eating. we used to do that w/ our little one when we were eating something he could not have yet... 'here's a fake spoon full' ;) She looks like she's enjoying the game!! She's too cute!
Brooke, That is too funny. You must chew with your mouth open. LOL.
I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)
That is hilarious! What kind of imaginary food do you think she was eating?
ReplyDeleteI love it. I love the fake eating. we used to do that w/ our little one when we were eating something he could not have yet... 'here's a fake spoon full' ;) She looks like she's enjoying the game!! She's too cute!
ReplyDeleteBrooke, That is too funny. You must chew with your mouth open. LOL.
ReplyDelete