Monday, April 22, 2013

into the woods atlanta: noses creek loop @ kennesaw mountain

Photos from our Spring Break week kid-friendly hike at Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park. We did the Noses Creek Loop trail off Burnt Hickory Road. It was between 1.5 and 2 miles with a lovely pit stop for wading and playing the creek about halfway through. Noah took a little "swim" again and ended up naked in the woods again (with a rubber snake around his neck no less). I am beginning to think he just likes it like this. :) I don't have any problem with that. We had a picnic at the end and the kids ran around in the meadow. It was a beautiful day. Enjoy the photos.

PS I don't have time to edit these pics, so I just throw them up here on the blog. Maybe I'll get around to it a few at a time and repost so they look prettier. :)















 





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful nature! And love appropriate Noah's approach;-)
    I don't know how it is for you, but for me, love how the days spent in nature are echoing through the week, I think I feel more lighter and less stressed maybe till Thursday, Friday I suffer it somehow and than again, for a new dose of beauty:) Greets!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)