So, all this time I have been thinking that my one year blog anniversary was September 11th. Whatevs! Guess what?! It was like, so last week. So, happy blogiversary to me!!!
I have many many posts floating around in my head in celebration of this past year that I plan to share with you this week. There have been many lessons learned about blogging, the blogging community... many new and exciting relationships have been formed that I wouldn't trade for the world, and others have been deepened. I feel like I have found my blogging identity...
There've been many personal changes this past year as well.
I can't wait to reminisce and share all these things rolling around in my noggin' as I reflect on this past year in the bloggy-blog world. I'll be re-posting some of my first reads as well!
And to cap off the week, I have an AMAAAZING (for lack of a better word) giveaway planned!! For now it's a secret, but it includes items from THREE incredible artists in The Bohemian Collective and possibly involves something from my vintage shop, Clementine & Nellie! If you're not already a follower, why don't you go ahead and jump on the bandwagon now?
For those of you who have been along for the ride from day one, I cannot thank you enough for sticking around as I work out the kinks of this space. It means everything to me to have those followers who read and take the time to respond to some of the deepest reflections of my heart that I have shared here. I would rather have you guys than anything!
For now, signing off - MUCH LOVE to y'all. Stay tuned for a great week of posts as we celebrate my little anniversary!
Love Brooke
xoxo

hooray!! congrats, beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe giveaway sounds wonderful!!! :)
xoxo
Happy one year lovely! Xxx
ReplyDelete