Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GIVEAWAY: A TRIO from THE BOHEMIAN COLLECTIVE!!

Are y'all ready for an AMAZING GIVEAWAY!??
(Giveaway is now CLOSED!)

I could not be MORE PROUD than to offer you guys the chance to win a trio of beautiful items from artists from The Bohemian Collective!

Up for grabs in this giveaway are...

'Ocean' - a cotton/hemp blend, organic, hand dyed headwrap from O Bella Organics
'Mira' - a pair of teal and mustard brass spike earrings from Roots and Feathers
A trio of eyeshadows created especially for the Bohemian Collective Autumn Lookbook in Navajo Sunset, Aztec Gold and Native Child from Cosmic Bath and Beauty

Plus, the lucky winner will also receive a $25 credit to my vintage shop, Clementine and Nellie!




Participating in this super awesome giveway are...


Betsy // O Bella Organics
A clothing and accessory line inspired by soft textures, organic colors, and natural elements. O Bella Organics creates handmade clothes from sustainable fabrics, dyed by hand and bohemian accessories. Each piece is unique with it's own character. O Bella Organics uses fabrics made of hemp, organic cotton or a combination of both - the most eco-friendly fibers.
Betsy is one of the neatest ladies I've met through the blogosphere. She and I have connected on so many levels. She and her husband and two sweet little girls live in South Florida. They have an amazing urban garden, simple, hippie lifestyle and an authentic love for Jesus. 


Laura // Roots and Feathers
The enchanting and captivating Laura Mazurek of Roots and Feathers fame is known for her beautiful and unique bohemian creations to adorn your body and your home. Creativity and soulfulness just ooze from her - we just can't get enough! Between her photos, lookbooks and incomparable products, it's no wonder she's one of Blowfish's "It Girl"s. I am proud to know her and to feature one of her amazing products in this giveaway! Laura describes her creations as " inspired by earthy native elements, a traveling gypsy soul & the feeling you get while walking around barefoot at a music festival." 


Anna and Michelle // Cosmic Bath and Beauty
cosmic bath & beauty is an indie owned, small batch, bath & beauty company from the heart of california. anna & michelle hand make, package & sell each and every item with love & good juju. their line consists of handmade soaps & scrubs, lip balms & skin care to a complete 100% natural mineral makeup line. they are committed to being Detergent FREE . Petro Chemical FREE . FD&C Color & Dye FREE . Antibacterial Triclosan & Triclocarban FREE . EDTA, TEA, DEA, Sodium Laureth and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate FREE . Cruelty FREE  many of their items are Vegan Friendly.  they love what they do and feel blessed to be supported by a growing circle of what they like to call their "cosmic beauties" out there.

TO ENTER:

YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG

For additional entries:

TWEET about this giveaway
FACEBOOK about this giveaway
BLOG about this giveaway
VISIT each shop and tell me which items you love the most!

FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY YOU MUST LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT!

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH! 

GOOD LUCK!

98 comments:

  1. tweeted this sweet giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Bella Organics is one of my have shops! I love her circle scarf in plum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from your shop I am loving the body chain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that endless summer shimmer blush is perfect for a summer night out from cosmic bath and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great giveaway and blog you have! I can't wait to follow along :)

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  6. From cosmic bath and beauty my fave product is the dragonfly eye shadow! So pretty!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted. https://twitter.com/stitch_kitsch/status/245944799394418688

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  8. From Laura's shop I love the Nigel single tassel earring!


    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. facebooked. https://www.facebook.com/LostInRelocation/posts/276217399161196

    seriously, thank you for not making me type out cryptic letters every time i comment. thank you, thank you, you beautiful lady!

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  10. From your shop I love the cupcake dress!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the brown eyed girl eyeshadow from cosmic. So beautiful!

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Laura's single arrowhead earring (suli). It is lovely.

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with the Hawk necklace from Roots & Feathers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betsy's plum hemp headband is the best! What a perfect color!

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  15. shared the giveaway on facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/WorthSavingBlog

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm a huge fan of the tied racerback hi-lo top from o bella. it's so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, and of course - i follow your blog :)

    <3LG

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm a follower (and lover) of your blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. i adore the mineral eyeshadow in vamped from the cosmic bath and beauty shop! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the maise necklace from laura's shop! (i have a pair of her feather earrings---amazing!!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome giveaway! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i LOVE the plum hemp wrap from obella. i have heard such great things about that shop from so many bloggers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I folowed this blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also published on FB this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am now following your blog! Great Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just posted to my facebook page as well!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I facebooked: http://www.facebook.com/heartshapedleaves/posts/344579865635535

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted: https://twitter.com/hrtshapedleaves/status/245972413639172096

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a blog follower as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh how awesome! I already follow your blog and my favourite from Bella organic is the Desert Purple Circle Scarf

    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favourite from Roots and feathers is her beautiful lilian. a tattered flowerchild wall hanging xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. And from cosmic bath beauty I'd love to try the Fresh Mint 100% Natural Lip Balm! Sounds delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Folowed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Posted on fb
    http://www.facebook.com/ana.minho.pt/posts/108962125923307

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am following your blog! What an awesome giveaway! I love the Caftan dress from Obella, the Desert cow skull body chain from Roots and Feathers, and I would love to try Mineral Illuminator from Cosmic bath and Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  36. And it is on my Moondaughter Fb page too! woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Holy moly this hs a good one! Love them all . I love the obella head wraps such beautiful colours

    Zoe x
    Ps I follow

    ReplyDelete
  38. I adore roots and feathers I wear my ring loads. I love the new Luna ring. Gorgeous.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cosmic bath and beauty eye shadow colours are lovely, loving the Navajo sunset.

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm off to tweet now, cause I want the goodies for my Thailand travels :)

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Following your blog. <3

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I Facebooked about the giveaway!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this item from obellaorganics!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/106716003/headwrap-rust-red-hemp-and-organic

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. All the Roots & Feathers items are adorable!
    But I'm especially loving this necklace.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/109087306/crescent-a-long-brass-moon-and-tassel

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have this and LOVE it!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/99673008/fresh-mint-100-natural-lip-balm

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweeted! @hunnybunny727

    ReplyDelete
  47. my fav from obellaorganics is the Stretch organic cotton cropped top in blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  48. my fav from roots and feathers is the simple feminine mint colored cab ring!! love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the native child mineral eyeshadow from Cosmic bath and beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. facebooked!
    https://www.facebook.com/TheSmallestHappiestThings?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  51. what a wonderful giveaway...just followed your blog.

    -erin

    ReplyDelete
  52. I was checking out CosmicBathandBeauty's Shop and I am loving the sound of the Radiant Complexion Bar Soap!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love Roots and Feathers!!! I am loving the just listed sumi, orange and brown textile gypsy flag!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have been admiring o bella organics hemp wrap in plum!!! I love the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Just shared this amazing giveaway on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I just tweeted too! @thevegangypsy

    ReplyDelete
  57. i tweeted about the giveaway! :) (eesimpson)

    ReplyDelete
  58. i shared the giveaway on my blog's facebook page (style of a songbird) <3

    ReplyDelete
  59. great giveaway, brooke! i was just thinking the other day how i wanted to get another one of betsy's headwraps. i love them!! i'm a happy follower of your blog! lora

    ReplyDelete
  60. i blogged about this giveaway ! here's the link: http://songbirdstyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/links-to-love.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  61. following! GFC: chachamisu

    Nataya
    chachamisucontact@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. facebook about it! https://www.facebook.com/nataya.anindira/posts/347332488690700

    Nataya
    chachamisucontact@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the purple circle scarf from O bella Organics, cow skull body chain from roots and feathers, mix and match mineral eye shadows from cosmic bath and beauties! Lovely bohemian spirit!

    Nataya
    chachamisucontact@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. beautiful giveaway would b so happy to win <3

    ReplyDelete
  65. beautiful giveaway would b so happy to win <3

    ReplyDelete
  66. beautiful giveaway would b so happy to win <3

    ReplyDelete
  67. Okay, true story. I have been wanting a doily vest from Laura for a loooong while. And there's only one left in her shop! Who knows when she'll create another and simultaneously I will have the funds to consequence-free splurge?! So, that is my favorite by far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Forgot to check out obella's shop!

    The plum head band is my Favourite!

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I also posted on Facebook I want to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I considered starting a blog just so I could enter this giveaway! Looks awesome, and I love what you do here! I never officially followed you, so I think I fixed that now.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm following your blog on bloglovin' :) this is a wonderful giveaway, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I shared this giveaway on facebook too : https://www.facebook.com/ninadidge.lacabanne/posts/289372544504902

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the plum headwrap from O Bella Organics

    ReplyDelete
  74. From Laura's shop, it's hard to choose my favourite, because I like everything! But I really love the Dezba necklace

    ReplyDelete
  75. What I like the most in your shop is the lace see through tee shirt

    ReplyDelete
  76. And finally, what I like the most on Cosmic Bath and beauty shop is the Aztec Gold eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Following for an entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love the O Bella head wrap in plum.

    ReplyDelete
  79. So many lovely things in Roots & Feathers...the Nevada earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  80. And the Cosmic Patchouli soap is now on my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. The head scarf I want one soooo bad, any of them really :)

    ReplyDelete
  82. this is awesome! i've been dying for one of the obella headwraps!

    ReplyDelete
  83. this blog looking so beautiful thanks for share with us.
    Little Girl's Dresses

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)