Thursday, March 15, 2012

new items in the shop! 25% off NOW!

Hey everyone - I just added a few new items to the shop and my 25% off sale is going on this week only! The coupon code is SPRING25... so get shopping before it's over! I am trying to raise funds to travel to the NC blogger meet up next weekend so would you mind spreading the word?

Here are the items I posted tonight! Click on the descriptions below each item to shop. :o)

vintage Robbie Bee trapeze dress: $20

vintage Malia of Honolulu coral  1960s sundress: $40

vintage Spiegel lace top: $15

vintage black lace top: $15

vintage purple velvet blazer: $20

vintage children's mushroom print bell bottom overalls: $30
Happy shopping! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that sun dress! I wish it was in my size.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)