I hope you can see this link to my friend Christy Parry's Facebook photo album, but we had her do some photos for us yesterday down at Grant Park in Atlanta... When Jason and I got married almost 5 years ago now we had a free photographer, and he failed to get portraits of us on our wedding day... yes, that's right... anyway, our friend Christy is an INCREDIBLE photographer with such an artistic eye and she did some "bridal" portraits for us, as well as some family shots.
Our pics are the last 21 in this album (as of today), but enjoy the rest of her work nonetheless! She is amazing. I love her style.
She'll be sending me the edited photos in the mail soon and then I'll do a post with photos so you can see them here. Can't wait!
By the way, the peacock feather earrings in the photos were made by my friend Jessica Inman of Songbird Glory ... she sells her work at salons in the area including Grow Salon in Decatur.
More to come! :)
Love B
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)