So Randel, I shall join thee. I will probably like it.
Right now my munchkin is practicing her newest trick. She likes to spit. She has started drooling up a storm lately and she'll just well up all that saliva in her little sweet mouth and purse her lips and spit it right out. Right now she's doing it from the comfort of her little Boppy swing being somewhat content. I am quite happy that she is doing so well today considering...

I started back to working today. And as some of you may know I work from home (VO as they call it). It's not a walk in the park though, filled with free time. Working from home is very nice in that you can get out of bed and grab your coffee and sit down and start working, but that in and of itself can also be a curse. The thing about my job is that I can get very busy in this "highly productive" environment and find myself usually working at least 50 hours a week. And sitting on a lot of conference calls. And checking email late at night. But I have never been so happy as I am now to have my work/life balance problem. I don't really have a choice. I am not putting my baby in daycare. So we will learn how to make it work. So far, today was okay. As long as she continues to have her long midday naps we'll be okay!
Oh... and one final note - if you VOTE tomorrow like every good American citizen should, you will get a free coffee from STARBUCKS!!
oooooohhhh! thanks for the starbucks info!!! we have one right down the road from the school we vote at!
ReplyDeletei'm happy you're participating in the nablopomo!!! we'll keep each other motivated :)