Thursday, April 19, 2012

new items in the shop!

PHEW!! I just finished two and a half days of photographing, measuring and posting over thirty new items to  Clementine & Nellie, my vintage shop on Etsy! I would love it if you would stop by and check out the new stuff, and maybe some of the old stuff, and maybe, ya know, buy something you like! I am hoping to sell a good bit of my stock to reinvest back into inventory and continue to grow Clementine & Nellie! 

I also have added SEVERAL vintage maternity items - relatively rare to find on Etsy, so if you're expecting and are looking for something fun and retro for your wardrobe, you might find it here!

Also, if you would, please "like" my shop on on Facebook!

Thanks for your support!



1 comment:

  1. I know how much work that is, you did a great job, all your photos look awesome! I really like the boho top - and the turquoise teapot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)