Just for poops and giggles, here are a few items I have thrifted or yard sale-d or flea marketed in the last couple of weeks. Many items are listed for sale in my vintage shop.
Some of this stuff I found in Waynesville, North Carolina during our visit there this past weekend. We walked into a shop that was closing and the shop owner's niece had some items from her personal collection up for sale. So glad we walked in! :)
Enjoy!
| this is mine! going up on my wall. |
| original photograph of Valley of the Ten Peaks from Banff National Park in Washington I believe |
| odd tennis scene - needlepoint |
| cool boho high waist skirt |
| free people top |
| nice sweater coat |
| vintage sock monkey... see my shop! |
| Oxford Stoneware sugar bowl - in my shop |
| salt and pepper shakers |
| 1940s Drip-o-lator coffee pot |
| Hall China tea pot |
| Roman Art Co. vintage owl wall hanging - in my shop |
| 1972 Kyron Mold decorative mushroom plate |
| 1960s Couroc de Monterey plate |
| 1970s marble drip glaze art pottery |
| 1970s marble drip glaze art pottery |
| Haeger vase |
| owl piggy bank |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)