Friday, January 27, 2012

friday faves and a BIG FAT PHOTO flashback (and a song for Loren)

First, for the faves:
I loved reading this post and digesting all that it had for me.
I really want four of these (dining room), four of these and four of these , but can't afford them. (sigh)
I want to go back here so bad I could spit. Don't know if I can stand another year with no beach.
This made me think. Not pushing any political agenda, though I know who I am voting for in the primary.
This is an accurate representation of the heart of Jesus.
This inspired me to eat better.

And since we're talking about the beach, and just to tease you all (and myself) here during the bleak midwinter, here are some photos of that beloved place, Rosemary Beach, and the last minute trip we took there in May 2009 - it was surprisingly cold and non-summery, actually. I took sooo many pictures - it's hard to narrow it down (I love to photo dump here, if you haven't noticed already)... so enjoy all 42 of them, mkay?








this is 49 Hamilton Place, where we honeymooned :)




















the back door to our honeymoon house

this is in Seaside... down the road a wee bit


Central Square record shop upstairs, book shop downstairs



outside Bud and Alley's Taco Bar - YUM











and if you made it this far... I had a "flashback" this week via a long lost soul-sister reaching out and finding me, and she's been in my thoughts all week.

This song is a flashback to our short but powerful time together. Much love, dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh.... we totally spend every summer at seaside and rosemary. bud & alley's = almost our favorite. the red bar = our all time favorite.!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)