Wednesday, June 3, 2009

blog resurrection?

Well, it's been awhile... and I want to blog, I am just overwhelmed.

For those of you blog watchers, I can't say that I have had time to write anything - not for a lack of material.

So, anyone want to tell me what the best way might be to resurrect this blog?

A couple of ideas - y'all tell me what I should do! I get so overwhelmed in my ADD-ness that I don't know where to begin, so I need a little help!
  • Garden update... we've harvested (and consumed some) already... so much to share!
  • Recipes/food... got lots of that too, I mean, I spend the majority of my life in the kitchen
  • Life lately (includes trip to the beach and a trip inside my head)
  • Photography!
  • Jesus (last and certainly not least)

Ideas? I need help people, for real!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to hear an update on your blog (when you have time) about life and garden and kids!!

    I thought you would like this fabric: http://eagerhands.blogspot.com/2009/06/scrap-packs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. as someone who has had a blog for about 5 years now, i can feel your pain :) i'd say, assign a topic per day (maybe 3-4 a week) and write about that topic on that day. maybe that will channel your ADD and then you get to cover all your bases :) i like reading it, so good luck - i want to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your responses and feedback! ;o)